My think .... | Thời đại mới

Thứ Sáu, 25 tháng 5, 2012

My think ....

              In this century, the language have role very important. So i want say, listen, read, write a internation language the most common. And English language is my option. But i learn it from 1996 to 2012 not effective, i think about it very much, why? Other people can learn it, i can't? i don't know! This is a big question.

             English as other all language too, only listen, speak, read, write

Oh, an answers come with me. That are persistent, comfortable and goal before when i'm begins learn it.

If The simple as so, why I can't learn english?

I think, have many people as me, think good but don't action.

            You and me need begin now. The time isn't waiting.

                                                                                                                        Mr.Tyen